A partial list of the experts participating in this independent media effort include:
- Neil Versel (@nversel)
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn (@healthythinker)
- Regina Holliday (@ReginaHolliday)
- Dave Chase (@ChaseDave)
- Matthew Holt (@boltyboy)
- Lea Carey (@thehealthmaven)
- Pat Salber (@docweighsin @healthtechhatch)
- Gregg Masters (@2healthguru, @ACOwatch)
- Nate DiNiro Executive Producer (@unclenate, @OpenAffairs)
- Leonard Kish (@leonardkish)
- Alex Fair (@Medstartr, @AlexbFair)
Others may be added as we approach the go live date.
Our conservative estimates put potential targeted audience reach at over 10,000 viewers a day. Reporters also bring their considerable social media footprint. All actively engage on the largest and most relevant social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
By way of illustration, the graphic below depicts ‘mentions’, ‘tweets’ and ‘reach’ (digital footprint) analytics from HiMSS 2012: