Engage: Unlocking Patient Engagement Through Innovation
MedCity Engage 2013 taps HIBC.tv Co-founder and Managing Director Gregg Masters, to moderate ‘Driving Patient Engagement Innovation in an ACO World‘.
On June 5th and 6th 2013 MedCity Engage convenes in Washington D.C., at The Westin, City Center. The gathering:
‘..is an executive-level event featuring the most innovative thinking from payers, providers, policymakers, health IT and beyond to highlight best-in-class approaches to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare: patient engagement.’
For additional ACO context, see: Patient Engagement and ACOs: A Timely Union or Cute Ad Copy? and Back to the Future: Another Run for PPMC’s v2.0? on ACOwatch.
A partial lineup of a rather impressive faculty includes:
- Adrienne Boissy, M.D., MA, Medical Director, Cleveland Clinic Center for Excellence in Healthcare Communication
- Marcia Guida James MS, MBA, CPC, Director, Provider Engagement, Humana
- Lisa Maki, CEO, PokitDok, @LisaMMaki
- Joseph C. Kvedar, MD, @jkvedar, Founder and Director, Center for Connected Health Partners HealthCare
- Geeta Nayyar MD, MBA, @gnayyar Chief Medical Information Officer, AT&T
- Roys Laux, General Manager, Health Vertical, Angie’s List
HIBC.tv crew will be on site interviewing and streaming select participating faculty. A schedule will be posted once confirmed. Follow the action here.